The long, cold winter is over (mostly) and sunny days at the pool with friends and family lie ahead. Click here for registration to secure your spot on deck!
New and Improved
Thanks to member dedication and dues, we’re excited to present many new features this season. The new Forest Hollow Club Room offers a cozy spot to buy a refreshing drink, warm up dinner or store ice in the club freezer. The bathhouse has been updated with new paint throughout, textured flooring and new shower stalls. New pool deck furniture is on the way, too! Photos coming soon.
- April 30, May 7 and May 14: Pre-Season Clean-Up Days
- Midnight April 30: Early Bird Registration Ends
- May 22 (Sunday): 10 am – 12 pm: Pre-season Open House – invite your friends and neighbors to see the Hollow.
- May 27 (Friday) 6:30 – 8:30 pm: Pre-Season Adults-Only Welcome Reception (No swimming)
- May 28 11 am: Pool Opens
- June 1 at 6 pm: Swim Team Kick-Off Meeting (practice starts the next evening)
More dates are available on the Google Calendar, which is shareable and can be integrated with the calendar on your phone.
Swim Team News
The Forest Hollow Gators welcome long-time Gators Natalie Cocozza as our new Head Coach and Sarah Padrutt as new Assistant Head Coach. Natalie currently leads our Winter Swim program and Sarah is a member of her college swim team in Ohio. Both grew up swimming for the Gators and we’re very lucky to have them leading our team! Terry O’Brien and Hugh McGee will be starting their first year as Gator Team Reps as we compete in NVSL Division 10.